new11Tue, 26 May 2015
Comer Industries (Italy) expands the range of Planetary gearboxes to included Planetary Track Wheel Drives; available through Agriparts & Repairs
The modern and innovative design, the compact construction and the excellent performance characteristics of thePGR/PGW SERIE OF GEAR UNITS make these especially suitable for driving rubber tired or tracked self-propelled vehicles.
Product features include:
- Up to 3 stage reduction model, with transmissible torques up to 110 kNm
- Integrated parking brake
- Broad range of gear reduction ratios
- Manual release system for vehicle quick towing
- Various mounting dimension
The LARGE WHEEL DRIVES for heavy-duty use, are the result of a new project for more compact, flexible, interchangeable, and robust solutions that satisfy technical requirements and the growing needs of leading global manufacturers.
These units complete Comer Industries' range of compact drives that now offer a maximum output torque of up to 110,000 Nm: they are ideal for tracked vehicles, like crawling forestry machines and cranes, and they are also suitable for winches and milling applications, allowing the company to enter these new market sectors while simultaneously increasing its presence in existing areas.
All the wheel drives offer:
- 3 planetary drive stages
- a wide range of ratios, from about 60 to 210, for various applications
- the possibility to adapt to all of the most common axial piston motors from 90 to 160 cm3, in a cartridge version or SAE assembly, with fixed or variable displacement
- option for negative brake (SAHR), able to withstand the maximum output torque. Brake release happens at 20-30 bar pressures, preventing the client from adding a pressure reducer valve to the hydraulic circuit
- disconnection option: this optional device makes it possible to mechanically disconnect the kinematic scheme of the drive from the hydraulic motor when necessary; easy to access and very useful for servicing the machine in the field in case of a system error, this option can replace the bypass option normally fitted in the hydraulic motor